I love the words, ideas and speeches of our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi.
Today, on October 11th, 2014 his speech is notable & inspirational, as usual.
The occasion is Shri Jaiprakash Narayan's 112th birth-anniversary when Shri Modi has launched a new village development scheme named - 'Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana'.
Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana means- Parliamentary Model Village Scheme.
Some key points-
- All basic facilities with 100% access to education and health should be available in villages.
- MPs should adopt a village and work towards its development; Create a model that can be replicated by others.
- The PM himself plans to adopt a village in Varanasi and work for its development.
- India's development model has been supply-driven. We want to change it by making it demand-driven.
- Let us create an atmosphere where every person takes pride in his or her village.
I feel the Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana is a great scheme that's new & fresh.
It fosters responsibility, development and augurs well for our country's progress.
However, the key should be "inclusion" & "implementation",
And also utmost honesty, integrity, sincerity and zero corruption.
If we can ensure that, no one can stop our India's development.
But, is the path that easy without any impediment?
Great Yojanas/Schemes are fine.
Babus & Ministers have to come to line.
Participation & Implementation is the key.
Then only dreams can be reality...
Adopting 2,500 villages by '19 is a wow idea!
But, please take care to include all parts of India.
Here's hoping the best for