Our next-door neighbour's home caught fire yesterday. Their college-going daughter lit a mosquito-coil and put the match-stick on the ground. What she didn't know was that Kerosene had accidentally spilled over on the floor...
Luckily all are safe. The Fire-engine came and things were under control.
We must all be careful. Ensure safety. Beware of half-burnt match-sticks and improperly-closed/fallen bottles. We don't know what is in store in the next moment...
Be safe. Take care. God bless.
ABC Wednesday- S for Safety, Safe