Saturday, 21 November 2015

Be Safe


True incident:
Our next-door neighbour's home caught fire yesterday. Their college-going daughter lit a mosquito-coil and put the match-stick on the ground. What she didn't know was that Kerosene had accidentally spilled over on the floor...
Luckily all are safe. The Fire-engine came and things were under control.
We must all be careful. Ensure safety. Beware of half-burnt match-sticks and improperly-closed/fallen bottles. We don't know what is in store in the next moment...😇
Be safe. Take care. God bless. 🙏


Linking with-
ABC Wednesday- S for Safety, Safe

6 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased your neighbour is safe, fire is such a frightening thing,
    and it spreads so quickly.

    Best wishes,
    Di.
    ABCW team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankfully all ended quit well but indeed that could easily have been something other....

    Thank you for your good wishes, wishing you the same !!

    Have a nice abc-day/- week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc.-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lucky your neighbor was able to get the fire out....so scary. Have a wonderful weekend and Holiday upcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't matter how many times we have been cautious but when we weren't. Let everyone in this world be safe.

    Regards,
    Sindhu
    Tantu
    The Arts & Me

    ReplyDelete

Do not leave without saying what you wanna say!
Feel free to express what's on your mind right away!
Please do share a few words here & make my day!
I love honest feedback & views coming my way :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...